2019-2020 Session Dates
Age Group Session: (August 27th – December 2nd)
High School Girls Session: (August 27th – November 4th)
Age Group Session: (December 2nd – March 3rd)
High School Boys Session: (January 7th – March 3rd)
Age Group Session: (March 4th – May 12th)
Age Group Session: (May 13th – July 28th)
Please note: Participation in the LA Premier Water Polo Club at all levels, even trial practices, requires a current membership in USA Water Polo.
18U and 16U Boys and Girls (High School)
- The high school program caters to all levels of players from beginning to experienced, and focuses on enhancing and strengthening fundamentals, ball skills, conditioning and tactics. Our elite coaching staff offers a curriculum that develops each athlete individually, and as a team player.
- Boys’ Quarterly Fee – $650
- Girls’ Quarterly Fee – $650 for summer
14U Boys and Girls (Middle School)
- The 14U program focuses on skill development and game tactics. Our coaching staff will instruct players in all aspects of the game, and will focus on building a strong foundation in fundamentals, balls skills, conditioning and tactics.
- Quarterly Fee- $600
12U and 10U Boys and Girls
- These programs accommodate all levels of players. Our dynamic coaching staff will teach basic water polo skills in a fun and safe environment. Each level also includes a tailored fitness program. Scrimmages and games are in integral part of the experience.
- Quarterly Fee
- 12U Boys – $550
- 10U Boys – $450
- 10U/12U Girls – $550
10% Sibling Discount
- LA Premier offers a 10% discount for siblings. The first player pays the full fee, then the subsequent sibling(s) will receive the 10% discount. The older player pays the full fee, the discount is taken on the younger sibling’s age group rate.